IT Technical Support Engineer (Operations Department)
|Hours:||9am – 5:30pm - Rotated evening/weekend remote support one week out of four/five|
London Web has been awarded supplier status for a prestigious global organisation and as exclusive distributor for important technology brands; the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Analyst to complement its technical team in order to deliver and support our Internet based solutions.
The successful candidate will need to be able to come up with solutions, diagnose complex technical problems and sometimes will be required to travel to customer sites or to our datacentre in Docklands, so driving licence and a car are essential.
On a 5 to 7 weeks rota, the candidate will be on out-of-hours support duties, reacting to alerts or calls received to mobile/pager supplied by the Company and either resolving the issue or escalating.
You will be expected to:
- Provide Level 1 support: proactive and reactive support to clients’ and Company networks. Give clients confidence in the services provided by the Company through reliable and effective communication.
- Provide Level 2 support: network consultancy, setting up servers, e-mail systems, installation of software, workstation repair and upgrade, configuration of routers, switches, firewalls, VPN’s, 3G routers, smartphones, tablets.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support via telephone or remote access tools.
- Provide Level 3 support: principally high level server configuration, crash recovery, migrations, office moves.
- Maintain and generate essential documentation for systems and procedures.
- Pre-sales role: revise clients’ networks periodically and propose solutions.
Experience in providing support on networks, SBS server migration, routers, firewall and switch deployments, mail server/client configuration, smartphones and tablets support/migration, TCP/IP printers/scanners. Sonicwall firewalls, Draytek/Zyxel routers, Hyper-V, DELL servers and SANs, VoIP handset set up. Desktop virtualization.
If you feel that you can fill this demanding role please send your CV to email@example.com headed Job Application.
|Description:||London Web Ltd. is a fast growing Business Total Solutions Provider and ISP and is now recruiting for a Salesperson to work with the sales team to handle leads and generate new business. You will need to have good communications skills, be confident, well presented, friendly and enthusiastic to learn and promote our range of exciting, leading edge products and solutions. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.|
|Location:||Elstree (WD6 3EE) - Hertfordshire|
|Salary/rate:||Basic salary depending on experience plus sales commission|