- Our Standard Terms and Conditions are available here and apply to all products and services including domain registrations bought through London Web
- Your initial Domain registration or transfer will last a certain period defined by the Registrar (Normally one or two years). We will notify you between 60 and 30 days prior to the expiry to confirm the costs of renewal. If you choose not to renew the subscription when we notify you, your Domain registration may lapse and services lost alongside it. We will attempt to contact you multiple times before this point. You need to respond and pay the associated invocies to ensure continuity of service.
- UK Registration information is available from http://www.nominet.org.uk/go/terms
- All enquiries relating to Domain Name Registrations will be responded to within 2 working days.
- To contact us with regards to Domain Abuse please use the following Contact form. This form can be used for all Business Enquiries.
All complaints are dealt with by managers at the highest appropriate level. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you can ask to escalate the matter internally by writing to our Customer Care Team at the address given above, explaining that you wish the matter to be escalated.
We are members of the Ombudsman Services. If within eight weeks of this matter being referred to us as outlined above, it has still not been resolved to your satisfaction, or if we write to you to say that "deadlock" has been reached, you may refer it to the Ombudsman. The Ombudsman will take evidence from both you and London Web Limited and will make an independent decision based purely on the merits of the case. You can find out more about the scheme at http://www.ombudsman-services.org